MP police SI eligibility criteria, age limit, Qualification, Physical: Madhya Pradesh police board is deciding to recruitment the vacant vacancies in the police department. Madhya Pradesh police department every year conducts the examination for the recruitment of the new candidates for the vacant vacancies.
MP Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2018
The examination is conducted by the MADHYA PRADESH VYAVSAYIK PAREEKSHA MANDAL (VYAPAM) every year. The method of recruitment for the post of sub-inspector of police is followed by:
- By direct recruitment by selection through the competitive examination.
- By promotion of such members of service, as are specified in column 2 of the schedule IV
- By transfer of persons who hold in a substantive capacity such post in such service as may be specified in this behalf.
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment for the vacancy of sub-inspector of police are:
MP police SI Education Qualification
The candidate needs to have a graduation degree or bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
MP police SI Age Limit
18 to 28 years.
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC (MALES AND FEMALES) candidate is 33 years.
- Written exam
- Physical fitness test
MP police SI Physical fitness
- Height should be 167.5
- The chest should be 81-86
- Height should be 152.4
The application form will cost rs 700/- and rs 350/- for special candidates (sc/st/obc).
Candidates who desire to join or get recruited should play for the competitive examination to be admitted in the selection procedure. Candidates who want to be part of the MP Police SI examination need to fill the MP Police SI application form and register themselves.
The candidates need to fill the form for the registration on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh police i.e. (www.mppolice.gov.in ). The job will be a government job. There are around 668 posts for the vacancy to be recruited.