MP Police Housing Board Recruitment 2017 is available here. All Candidates can check the detail about the MP Police Housing Board Recruitment 2017 this website. All the above qualifications must be fulfilled to appear for the MP Police Housing Board Recruitment 2017 examination.
MP Police Housing Board Recruitment 2017
There are numerous other posts as well but the major posts are mentioned above. The location of the MP Police Housing Board Recruitment 2017 is in Bhopal, MP. The main aim of the board is to recruit the most competent and proficient candidates for the smooth functioning of the department.
The candidates who are skillful and able are only selected on the basis of several tests and examinations conducted by the department. The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years to appear in any of the examination.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Police Housing Board Vacancy 2017
- For the post of DEO, a candidate must have passed his intermediate examination in Hindi as well as English. The typing speed of the candidate should be 25/30 words per minute.
- The candidate may also possess a diploma in computer courses or he/she may also be a graduate of any stream such as BCA, DCA, PGDCA, etc. the diploma in the computers in a must for this post.
- For the Grade 3 Assistant post, a candidate must possess the intermediate or secondary level examination or any exam equivalents to it from a recognized university or institution.
- The candidate must be an Indian.
MP Police Housing Board Vacancy 2017
The Board invites applications from all the candidates who aspire to take a job in this department. The MP Police Housing Board Vacancy 2017 is available for the following posts:-
- Data entry operator (DEO)
- Assistant Grade 3
- Accounts Assistants
MP Police Housing Board Vacancy 2017: The MP police housing corporation limited is the main regulating authority behind the recruitment of the employees under the housing board department.
MP Police Housing Board Corporation Recruitment 2017
The candidates must apply for the prescribed form along with the proofread and supporting documents. After attaching the supporting documents and completing the form according to the obligations and requirements prescribed by the department, the candidate must post the form to the corporate headquarters or send it personally to them through any mode of communication before the last date of the submission for MP Police Housing Board Recruitment 2017.
The pattern of the examination is different for the different posts. The candidates can apply for the examination personally by purchasing the form or online on the website MP Police Housing Board Recruitment 2017. The form of MP Police Housing Board Recruitment 2017 should be submitted personally to the corporate headquarters.