MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017 is available here to check. All candidates can download the MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017 this website. The MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017 for the exam and various details about the examination is all available on the website.
MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017
The aspirants should follow these instructions and guidelines provided by the Department on its official website in order to stay updated and gain accurate information about the examination and MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017. It is crucial for the aspirants to stay in touch with the website as it contains all the detailed information regarding the examination and the recruitment process of the MP Police head constable exam.
You can download the MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017 and pattern of the examination on the official portal of the examination in some simple steps. Follow the given steps for downloading the syllabus for the constable examination.
Downloading the MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017
- The first step is to visit the official website of the Department i.e. http://www.mppolice.gov.in.
- The next step is to search for the required link of the examination. There are various links available for the candidates.
- Once you find the link, you may click on it to download it. The download will be saved on your system or you may also take out a printout of the MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017 for future use. The download are available in the form of PDF’s to make it easier for the candidates.
MP Police Head Constable Syllabus – HC Syllabus: Every year the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts the examination for the MP Police Head Constable posts. The Board releases the notifications for the ASI, Subedar, Platoon posts annually on its website MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017.
MP Police Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2017
The board conducts the examination in various phases. The phases of the examination are discussed below:-
- The first stage includes a written examination. There is no negative marking in the written examination.
- The second stage is the MP Police document verification and the physical test. The candidates who clear the first phase can appear at this stage. Under this, all the documents of the candidates are verified by the officials and the candidates who are successful in this task are sent for the physical test. There will be at least five times the candidates appearing for the test against the total posts of the examination. Candidates who clear this stage will be eligible for the next phase.
- The next phase is the MP Police trade test. Under this videography is used for qualifying purpose. The candidates who have qualified for the physical test are eligible in this round.
We are grateful to all of you for appreciating our efforts to provide MP Police Head Constable Syllabus 2017. We promise our readers to provide the best articles with more and more information regarding the same topic as soon as possible.